So much for stable - Re: gnome-libs 1.0.3 build prob

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Spud wrote:

>     I believe you need to check gtk-doc out of CVS...may ppl have asked this
> in the last 3-4 days.

So much for Gnome being stable or anything... they should have labeled it
'alpha 1.0'... I must say I am getting a little annoyed. Why isn't there a
tarball along with the rest of the stuff if gnomelibs
requires it?

I've never had so many problems compiling *any* software as I have been
experiencing with Gnome. Please, people - if it's alpha, say so, and don't
call it '1.0 release' just for publicity!! :-(

OK, I had to say it.

---
 http://nils.jeppe.de/ and http://www.pandemonium.de/
"Why do we always come here?" - "I guess we'll never know."
"It's like a kind of torture to have to watch this show."