Re: GDM User Pix

>>>>> "Marcin" == Marcin Gorycki <mgo@olicom.dk> writes:

Marcin> I have tried this, but it doesn't work for me! I think all
Marcin> access rights are OK, but gdmgreeter does not see my photo.

You might be too liberal with your permissions. If gdm detects that
other people than you can write to ~/.gnome or ~/.gnome/photo, it will
ignore the file.

Marcin> If I put it to the /usr/share/photo (under my login name), gdm
Marcin> hangs.  I have reported it already, but there is no fix yet.
Marcin> Anybody with the same problem ?

That has been fixed in CVS for a week or so.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://www.socsci.auc.dk/~mkp/