gnotes+ editor strangeness

I downloaded and compiled the latest gnp+ and its a great editor.  I
have noticed with a text document at about three pages that I
consistently get the entire article repeated at least once within the
file.  If I use something like nedit or vi the article appears more
than once after opening it in gnp+.  Gedit also sees it the same way.
I can remove the stuff but its back when I open gnp+ again.  I had set
the backups thingee but then removed it.  Im wondering if gnp+ is
backing up the text into the original file.

Other than that, gnp+ is truly a nice editor which does a lot.
--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com