Re: gnome-libs 1.0.3 : gnome-session bug

In article <99216.16397.12580@elessar.middle.earth>,
Vincent Harvey <vharvey@mcs.net> wrote:
>In case you care, it's not just you. Are you sure it's gnome-libs. I always thought it was gnome-core (since gnome-session is in gnome-core). I just noticed it after I got 1.0.3 versions of both.

My bad, it's gnome-core. Apparently the reason is that gnome-session looks for
the default session in $(GNOME_DIR)/share/gnome, whereas gnome-core installs
session.default in $(GNOME_DIR)/share. The makefiles need to be changed.
The change does somehow make more sense anyway.