Re: Is the list server broken?

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Jason McDonald wrote:
> I have sent several commands to gnome-list-request with no response.  Is
> it working?

It works for me.  Not only is gnome-list working (they're on the same
server), but gnome-list-request also responds.  Usually responses take
under ten minutes for me, but it might be slower on your side of the
Pacific.

Make sure:
  * You are sending to gnome-list-request@gnome.org
  * Your return email address matches the mail server you use for outgoing
    mail

Are you getting any mail from gnome-list, or any of the other gnome.org
mailing lists?

Best of Luck,
-Gleef