gnome-libs 1.0.3 : gnome-session bug

This is a very serious bug, especially for new users.

If a user has not run gnome-session before (My guess is the session
file does not exist in the $HOME/.gnome directory) gnome-session hangs
on startup without launching any applications. gnome-session seems
to work when the user session file already exists.

I've not delved into gnome source before so I do not know where to start
in debugging this behaviour, but if you need any more information on
this, I'm sure I can seek it out.

--
Joseph Yang                               j3yang@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca