bug tracker feature request

I was reading through the bug list for gnumeric, and I was able to
confirm or clarify several of the bugs.  I think that I remember that
the debian bug tracker has mailboxes for each bug where someone can
send an update for that bug.  It would be very nice if, on the page
for a given bug, there were a prominent link "Mail this address to
add to this bug report" or something similar.  Can someone tell me what
the proper way to add info for a given bug is?

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton