Re: CVS Gnome-libs Compile Errors

I read the README and say a reference to downloading something from
the GTK site.  Is this the place to get the gtk-doc programs?
I am surprised that the gtk-doc programs aren't in the Gnome CVS tree.
Is there a reason for this?  Will I be able to get only the gtk-doc
stuff from the GTK site?

I have downloaded the Jade RPM files and installed them, with the
exception of the Jadetex RPM (I don't have tetex-tex on my machine
and the Jadetex installation requires it).  Is Jadetex required for the
Gnome documentation build process?

Thanks!