Re: applet crazyness

I had the same problem with gnomecc (the gnome control center).  It said that it couldn't find the control-center.  It turned out that all of my .gnorba files were in /etc/CORBA/servers except for one which was put (for some mysterious reason) in /usr/etc
/CORBA/servers and wasn't being found.  So, a symbolic link fixed things up.  I have no idea why they weren't all put in the same place to begin with.

I hope this helps...

-Dan