anoncvs dns rotation

Hi everyone,

The server 206.65.239.12 from the anoncvs rotation is down or unreachable.
The IP doesn't resolve to a hostname, and the machine is unpingable.  I'm
not sure when this first started, but its been a few weeks at least (and
as long as I can remember), when every once in a while cvs will not be
able to connect to a server.  Ordinarily this isn't too much of a problem
as just trying the cvs update a second time will grab another server which
works beautifully.  However, when set in to automated update scripts, a
connect failure can cause problems with a local source tree.

Would it be possible for an administrator to contact the host to inform
them of the problem, or if this is a long-term outage to remove the IP
from the dns rotation?  The traceroute leads to intellimedia.com, but the
IP in question never gets reached.

Thanks folks,
Steve