Re: [bug?] gmc and viewing files

 This is exactly the glitch I was refering to earlier. It might help to note
that if you right click and hit "view" as you say, the viewer's widgets and
gmc's widgets all lose focus with the exception of gmc's file list widget,
which seems to hog all the focus until another file is clicked on, BUT if for
example I right click on a compressed file like say "filename.tar.gz" and hit
"open with" and type in "/usr/local/bin/gxtar filename.tar.gz" (assuming you
have gxtar installed), it will open gxtar with filename.tar.gz, but all its
widgets will have focus and be movable unlike the "viewer" in gmc, but going
back to gmc, gmc's widgets will still lose focus except for the file viewing
widget.

 So it may be helpful to know that some window widgets will not lose focus,
and figuring out the diffrence from gmc's "viewer" widget and window widgets
like gxtar, might help figure out how to fix the loss of focus.

BTW is this a problem everyone experiences or is there anyone who doesn't
experience this, meaning it could be another kind of problem?