Re: mc double-click action doesn't work on VFAT

>I don't know if this is a known problem.  When I double click on
>file.jpg on a linux partition, ee opens the file.  When I double click
>on file.jpg on a vfat partition, the string "# ./file.jpg" or something
>like that shows up in the window where I started panel.  I am not at my
>Linux machine now to do further testing.

You have mounted vfat with the defaults, that means all files are
executable. Read "man mount" to check how to change that (search for mask or
permissions). If still having problems, ask (private mail) and I will send
you my fstab so you see a example.

GSR