Re: bug of gnome calendar?

>  I noticed that if I open Gnome calendar for more than one day, the view
>  stays the same instead of what I expected, advance to the current day.
>  Is the the intention or bug? Platform info: RH 5.1, Gnome Calendar 1.0.1

Hmmm.  I'm not sure if it is a bug or not.

What would happen if you were editing your calendar near midnight?  It
could be annoying if the calendar switched by itself.

An option would be to switch only if the user has been idle for some
time.  This is not entirely trivial to implement, so I'm taking
patches:-)

  Federico