Re: any kernel 2.2.3 problems?

Aisen, Alex M. wrote:

> Are there any known major incompatibilities with the new 2.2.3 kernel?
	Not for me... I updated to 2.2.3 the same day it was out...

http://members.xoom.com/tuxer0/images/gnome8.png

  Got the tarball...started with a clean config.... went through every
single option and that was it....

	Ah... and I read the Changelog file for the packages needed to upgrade
to the 2.2.x series...  Or you can go to www.linuxhq.com and check what
you need to upgrade since the have all the links there.