ORBit & Bison RawHide RPM

The Bison RawHide RPM (bison-1.27-1.i386.rpm) available at
http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/bison-1.27-1.i386.html
is incompatible with ORBit. I downloaded and installed it and got a
parser.c error (I can't remember the error off hand), but the compile
died. I downgraded to Bison 1.25, from a much earlier RawHide, and it
compiled.

Also, the following errors (which do not appear to be related) appear
when running autogen.sh (I have Automake 1.4, Autoconf 2.13, Libtool
1.2d):

/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `CPP_PROGRAM' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `HAVE_CPP_PIPE_STDIN' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_BINARY_AGE' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_INTERFACE_AGE' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_LIBRARY_VERSION' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
automake: Makefile.am: installing `./INSTALL'
Makefile.am:28: installing `./texinfo.tex'
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `CPP_PROGRAM' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `HAVE_CPP_PIPE_STDIN' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_BINARY_AGE' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_INTERFACE_AGE' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h
/usr/bin/autoheader: Symbol `LIBIDL_LIBRARY_VERSION' is not covered by
/usr/lib/autoconf/acconfig.h

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "All animals are equal, some animals