Re: shared library problem (post-compilation)

Ah, fantastic!  You were right!  There was an Imlib rpm still lurking
about my system.  Muchas gracias.  Next question: is Window Maker fully
Gnome-compliant?  I haven't been keeping up too much on their
development, but I should be running 0.51.1, I believe.  The main
reason I ask is that the gnibbles program opens up in a _huge_ window,
and the little resize-corner-type-thing isn't on the bottom, so I can't
resize it (unless there's another way to resize that I'm missing).
None of the other gnome apps seem to have the resizer, either.  It all
looks really cool otherwise.  The gnome-session taskbar (or whatever
you call it) seems like it'll be pretty useful once I get used to it
;-)  Anyway, I should be doing homework, so I gotta go.  Thanks again
for the help!

-Chris