Re: Gnome and Sound

I hate to keep throwing this stuff at you, but now I'm getting the following message when I load esddsp x11amp &:

sh: error in loading shared libraries
libaudiofile.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The program runs, but now I seem to have lost my sound.

Thanks again and sorry to bother you.  I'd just really like to get this working.

-Dan