Problems with gnome-dev-info

	Hello there,

I have problems with gnome-libs-1.0.1/devel-docs when creating a
postscript file of the documentation.

I do a 'db2ps gnome-dev-info.sgml' and it creates the ps file, but without
the last part (Chapter 12: GnomeMDI). The generated error message says
something like: "TeX exceeded limit [hash size=9500]" or something like
this.

	I basically have a RedHat 5.1 system with a lot of upgrades by
myself, including last db2* tools from cygnus.

	I think it's a TeX problem, but I have not found where can I
change that 'hash size' value ...

	Any idea? Thanks in advance,

					Iņigo Serna