SV: Gnome examples

If you are looking for ideas for a starter project after the examples,
http://gdev.net have a Gnome application whislist where people are
submitting apps that they would like to have on their Gnome desktop.

Hmm, btw does anyone know the status on the gIDE and glade intergration ?

Daniel

I know just enough C to be dangerous, and I'd really like to help out with
Gnome.  Can someone point me to some gnome apps that aren't too
complicated?  Like the souce to a program that creates a window and a few
buttons?  Or code on for me?:)

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services