Re: gtcd error

Want another one?  Still with gtcd (though I think gtk has something to do
with this error), I get a real big window (by big, I mean what I think is
"infinite" vertical size - too big to fit on my desktop anyway) and it
immediately exits with

Gdk-ERROR **: BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)

Abandon (core dumped)

The weird thing is: this _does_not_ occur when the cdplayer is already