Re: modem lights

Hi -

I've also had the same problem with the modem lights and stale locks. I've
been using modem lights to invoke Redhat's "usernetctl" program. Apparently
usernetctl doesn't always bring down the ppp link properly (misconfigured or
other cause). In my case it is not really modem light's problem, but modem
light is unusable until that stale lock file is removed. Modem lights would
be a little more fault tolerant if it had seperate buttons for connect and
disconnect that didn't rely on the state of the lock file to perform their
actions...

Jon