RE: Mouse actions

Ok, have a checkbox for enabeling/disableing the shortcut keys.
Leave all other ideas the same:

On the computers with reall mice (i dont consider a 1 button mouse a mouse
:)
they get the choice of fast keyboard excelerators
on the 1 button mice, you still can do the exceleration stuff, you just have
to manually select the mode from the menu. It will take you an extra second
or two.