Balsa and gnomecard integration??

Hello there!

Gnome 1.0 is in my view a success. But what I'm missing is a good
email-program. Balsa 0.4.9 is ok, but why in the world did the gnome
programmers try to integrate CORBA in the desktop when balsa is not
using it. In the "new message" window you can only see those address
books which do nothing when you press them. Why don't they use the
gnomecard contact list. If gnomecard is a well programmed CORBA object
it shouldn't be so hard to integrate it in balsa. I'm not a real
programmer, but this should be definetly an easy task to do if the
CORBA concept is ok.

I hope this is the right place to mail this.

Bye,
Sebastian Weber