Re: E and Gnome

: I've seen people ask this question a bunch of times and everytime people say
: ctrl-alt-a which is fine but is there a way to semi-permenantly force
: all enlightenment controls to be invisible?  When I run e it comes up
: invisible except for two things.  The desktop drag bar shows up across the
: top of the screen and if I minimize an app an icon shows up along the bottom.

Those two elements can be controlled from the configuration
tool. Icons are under "Behavior/Miscellaneous". The drag bar has a
small box in the upper right corner of the "Special FX" screen.

      - A