Re: Gdk-ERROR - 1.0.1 broken

It is not obvious what the problem is from your report.  It would be most
helpful if you could try running panel under gdb with:
  gdb panel
  (gdb) run --sync
  Gdk-ERROR - ...
  (gdb) backtrace

Send the backtrace to the list and someone may be able to help.  This
gives best results if you haven't stripped the program and you haven't
changed the CFLAGS much from the default.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/