Re: WOOT!

Hello!

|| OK, i finally got gnome working... but there is a little problem
|| Heres my .xinitrc
|| exec enlightenment
|| exec gnome-session
|| and when I  startx, E runs fine, but gnome doesnt  work until I start
a xterm
|| and  type gnome-session,  then I  start getting  output, and  about 2
minutes
|| later it starts....
|| any suggestions?
I don't  know how  it works for  you. "exec" in  shells means  that this
command is  the last command in  the script, and the  shell text segment
is   replaced   with   the   enlightenment's  text   segment,   so   the
gnome-session won't run for you.
You may try:
enlightenment &
exec gnome-session

dLux
--
        A szamitogep megver sakkban, de kickboxban en jobb vagyok!
        My Computer beats me in chess, but I'm better in kick-box!