Re: WOOT!

the exec enlightenment will not process the rest of the .xinitrc until
enlightenment exits.  You can use:

	enlightenment
	exec gnome-session

instead.  Or run enlightenment after you start up and login to gnome, to
get the session management feature of E, so exiting the panel will exit E
also and load it automatically when you login.  (refer to previous posts
for more on that technique)

Steve