RE: gdm still broken

Hi,

I think I no your problem (it took me awhile to catch this).  The RPM file
is not complete, specifically the SRPM.  What I have discovered is that the
gdm file under /etc/pam.d/ is missing.  Actually, what happened with my
setup is that the original gdm file was moved to gdm.rpmorig and it wasn't
replaced with anything.  PAM needs this file to authenticate anyone.  Take a
look and see if this isn't the problem.  All I did to fix it was move
gdm.rpmorig to gdm.  Let me know if this helps.

Nathan