Re: adding entries to gnome software map?

There is a web interface to the software map (when you click on the
software link at the top of the main page).  That is all that is needed to
get your program added to the software map.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/