Re: cvs of gnome-libs broke

If you don't have the need for other languages, you can disable intl/nls
and then you won't try to build the intl directory at all.  Personally
I've never been able to build gnome recently with nls enabled even with
the appropriate gettext 10.35 etc. installed, so I do my builds with nls
disabled.  If you don't need this language support, do a :

	autogen.sh --disable-nls

and your intl directories won't be built.

Hope this helps.