Re: ORBit on Solaris 7 doesn't compile
- From: Drazen Kacar <dave srce hr>
- To: Gabe Foster <gabe sgrail com>
- Cc: Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ORBit on Solaris 7 doesn't compile
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:52:05 +0100
Gabe Foster wrote:
> I have a VERY similar problem trying to get ORBit to compile under SGI
> Irix 6.2 with the SGI C compiler. The problem seems to be in the
> I tried debugging this, but the problem seems to be inside of the
> execution of the yacc (bison) grammer. Tracing in that code is not
> easy. Anyone have any ideas or luck in tracing this down?
Try using flex and bison. It didn't work with Sun's lex and yacc,
so I expect it won't with SGI's, too.
.-. .-. Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
(_ \ / _)
] [Thread Prev