Re: gnome-gen-mimedb (gnome-libs) segfault

Did you have an old GNOME distribution installed on your computer
previously?  If so, could you try going to the libgnome directory and
typing:
  make install-libLTLIBRARIES

And then try again.  This will install the new version of the gnome
libraries, which makes sure that the segfault wasn't related to bad
interactions with old libraries.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au