Problem installing

Hello all,

I just tried to install gnome-1.0 (I've never installed gnome before).  I
downloaded the list of RPM files from the documentation from the
ftp.jimpick.com site, and then used 'rpm -Uvh *.rpm' to install it all.  I
edited my .xinitrc file to do 'exec gnome-session'.  When I type 'startx',
X starts but gnome-session fails with:

"gnome-session: error in loading shared libraries"
"/usr/lib/libgnomeui.so.32: undefined symbol: gdk_imlib_get_cache_info"

What's wrong?

--
Nathan Whitehead
whitehno@whitman.edu