From: Marshal Wong [mailto:mwong4@po-box.mcgill.ca]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 1999 4:38 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Problem with gtcd and gmenu isolated.

I noticed in one the bug reports for GNOME 1.0 that gtcd would crash
with some message about Imlib.  I had similar problems with gmenu
whenever I tried to click on one of the items, it would die.  I think
I've kinda isolated the problem.  It has to do with the pixmap theme.
All the other themes work fine.  So I hope this helps someone.  I don't
know enough about all this stuff to solve it though.

Marshal.

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq