Re: Did GNOME go 1.0 too early?

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Jesse D . Sightler wrote:

> Er, I've been compiling out of CVS here for weeks now with remarkably few problems, so I find it
> doubtful that the problem is with Gnome's configure script.  :)  I would suggest that if you
> can't figure out how to compile a system as large as Gnome yourself, you should wait until
> official SuSE 6 RPMS are released.

Well it starts with there being no ./configure's in cvs. Anyway while I am
certainly no "pro" yet, I am not stupid. Besides, if I don't try to master
this, how will I ever learn? ;) So, hush.

----
 "When one entertains female friends, one should try not to
  look quite as seedy as certain unnamed parties habitually do."
                     --- Calvin & Hobbes: "It's a Magical World"