Panel UI: Moving icons

(Is this a good place to make a suggestion?)

It struck me, as I was arranging my GNOME panels and the applets on
them, that, when you're moving one applet towards another, it would be
nice to be able to have the moving applet's icon sort of magnetically
'click' against the stationary one by leaping the last few pixels.
Perhaps there's a setting to enable just this, but I've not tripped over
it yet.

The leap would serve as a convenience and a warning; it would tell you
that the two applets are snugly nestled beside each other and, if you
move further, you're going to swap the applets' positions.

Everything I've seen of GNOME (and of enlightenment) has been wonderful
so far; I'm looking forward to getting further in.

Thanks!

--j
--
Jim Meyer