Cangratulations, Folks!

Let me be the 50,023rd person to post my congrats to the GNOME
developers and the many debuggers who helped make this product
possible.  GNOME gets betterad moer stable continuously.

I installed 1.0 this morning.  The were a few problems/observations:

1.  During the rpm install, it reportedthat certain directories were not
empty and would not be removed (usually in /usr/share/apps and
/usr/share/control-center).  Is this normal, and should I manually
delete these?

2.  Selecting Startup Programs in Control-Center sent the drive on a
dizzying baja race across the terrain, at verrry high speed, I might
add.  I don't mean a meandering Sunday drive, but a
drunken-milkman-kind-of-tear.  It eventually stopped.  I noticed this
previously when selecting MDI (.99.7, .99.8).  What is this?

3.  The Window Managers selection does nothing in control-center.
Double-clicking on it cause the control-center to disappear and
re-appear.

4.  Where is e-conf in the control-panel or menus?  If a user downloaded
all ofthe rpms and installed them, they would have e.  They would be
missing a significant portion of the desktop's configurability without
being able to find e-conf.

That's all I've found for now.  Rock on...
Tim