Re: enlightenment & gnome window placement

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 03:24:19PM -0800, Colin Walters was heard to say:
> E and GNOME don't seem to work together well to place windows; if I
> put the panel at the top of the screen, almost all of the new windows
> that appear have their control bars under the panel, meaning that I
> have to hide the panel, move the window, then show the panel again.
> This quickly gets fustrating, and I looked in e-conf for an option to
> fix this, but I couldn't find one.

  There's another, related problem: the gmc icons appear underneath the panel
and Enlightenment bar (or on the icon box in WindowMaker)  I can manually move
them, but if I do "Arrange Icons", they pop back under it.  It would be nice
if this could be fixed as well.

  Daniel

--
  You will soon forget this.