RE: Getting the gnome going

> instead it tells me that sed can't read
> ./po/makefile.in.in and creates a dir po in the popt subdir.
> Any ideas whats hapening?

I hit this last night ... I went in and edited the Makefile.in to Makefile
in configure ... search for popt and there is a foreach loop there ...

I'm at work now ... other wise I'd be a bit more clear

I don't know if this is the right fix, but configure ran fine.
I haven't built it yet, I am waiting to get everything downloaded (14.4
modem)
before I remove all the install RPMs (RH 5.1). I don't want to nuke
every thing until I have a fair change of success

Michael