Re: Can't get less to work with gnome-terminal
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: Haukur Hreinsson <hawk gagarin is>
- Cc: Jaka Mocnik <jaka mocnik kiss uni-lj si>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't get less to work with gnome-terminal
- Date: 28 Jun 1999 13:26:02 -0500
> You don't (or rather shouldn't) have to do that. You can select the
> terminal class in the preferences dialog. The problem is that it seems
> to get reset every now and then to the default, which, as you say, has
> just been changed to "dumb" (and hopefully someone other than god does
> know why).
This does not make any sense.
The TERM setting has always been "xterm", it looks to me more like you
guys have something broken in your shell init scripts ;-)
Can we try to track this problem down?
] [Thread Prev