Re: Unidentified subject!

do i need to do anything special? i've got wmnet, astime, and wmWeather running
right now, but each is independent of the others (my e is .16.0 dated may 24).
i don't mind them being independent, but the weather (and some of the others i
tried) don' allow alt+r_click to set sticky and remember position. and i
figured a dock would have that power.
On 26-Jun-99 PQBON scribbled: