Re: Sound problems

This probably occurs because you are using modular sound drivers.  If the
sound driver is periodically getting loaded and unloaded, it may find when
it gets loaded that it can't allocate a big enough contiguous buffer for
DMA. To fix this, make sure that the sound module is loaded when your
computer starts up, and is not unloaded.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/