RE: Balsa Install

On 21 Jun, jason@whizzird.net banged into a keyboard:
> what you want is libPropList-0.8.3-2.i386.rpm
> you can find it on any redhat mirror site
> try here
> ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/redhat/redhat-6.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/
> that's where i got mine. i know there were some changes to the way rpms work
> from RH5.2->6.0 so if you're using an older version you might need to get some
> other rpm, (check the updates for 5.2??) but i'd suggest going to 6.0 if you're
> not there already it's very nice! (and you can get it from linuxmall.com for
> $1.89 or download it for free.)
> On 22-Jun-99 metonymy@newsguy.com scribbled:
>> I've been trying to install balsa from the .rpm and it complains
>> that it needs libproplist0.  Can someone point me to where I can
>> find that?
>>
>> TIA
>>

>> --
>>         FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
>
> ----------------------------------
> E-Mail: jason@whizzird.net
> Date: 21-Jun-99
> Time: 20:58:14
> gtkICQ: 41540388
>
> Linux Power!
> You will be de-assimilated.
RH 6.0 has it as a RPM in the distro...
--

the PQBON <Will Deutsch>

I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a
high grade for such a design :-)
(Andrew Tanenbaum to Linus Torvalds)

http://www.slashdot.org/