Re: Text processor

On 19-Jun-99 Marco Fonseca scribbled:
> I wish, with Robin, there was something like that in Linux and I think
> that the programming end of the Linux community doesn't seem to get what
> the needs of the user end of this community are. Ok, not always.
>
> Marco Fonseca

this is a pretty popular sentiment. such things don't appear overnight though.
believe me people are working on adding easy to use apps to linux. word perfect
was not written in a day. and for those who can't wait for a quality app to be
built maybe M$ will port office (lots of you are laughing but check this out).

http://www.msnbc.com/news/249152.asp

E-Mail: jason@whizzird.net