Re: Need help with the GNOME png-files

Tim Allen wrote:

> Does /usr/local/share/pixmaps exist? Does it contain a whole bunch of png
> files starting with "gnome-" ? If not, where are they?

The directory exists, inclusive all the gnome-*.png files (the 2 which
are errored out are there, too).

Any idea? (I made a plain "./configure" in the mc-xxx directory, all
gnome files are installed under /usr/local. In a previosly try, I
installed everything with --prefix=/opt/gnome, ītill I got the errors
from gmc. After that I rerun the complete installation in /usr/local and
deleted the /opt/gnome directory but still with the same result.)