Gnome modem voice/fax/data manager

Hi,
Recently, olitec ( a modem manufacturer ) give me the AT specs
of the chipset they use ( Rockwell ).

So, I'm starting writing an application to control
rockwell based modem ( and probably other with the time ),
this will probably not be simple ( It will require a daemon cause as far
as i know, answering machine must answer even if your X server is off
:-) ) and all
the problem coming with that.

The question now :
- Is anybody currently writing such applications ?
- Any volunteer to help ( i'm not very familiar with character devices
driver programming ) ?

Bye

--
             			  -- Yoann
	It is well known that M$ products don't call free() after a malloc().