CVS control-center

How does one create a task to be run at login using the control-center? The
older control center had a way to enter non-session-managed tasks.. can that
still be done? I want my log Eterms back *cry*. And they don't come back in the
right locations with the right size and running the right programs if I just
stop. A look at the ~/.gnome/session file shows that the command seems to be
cut off... is there a restriction to how long these can be? They're fairly long
Eterm commands.. can someone help? :)

---
Mathieu Fenniak
laotzu@pobox.com