Re: guppi problem
- From: Havoc Pennington <rhp zirx pair com>
- To: Norman Stevens <norman arcady u-net com>
- cc: "Thomas R. Shannon" <tshanno bsd medctr luc edu>, gnome-list gnome org, guppi-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: guppi problem
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Norman Stevens wrote:
> I needed to make the following patch in order to get it to compile.
> --- dataimport.cc.org Fri Jun 11 21:25:32 1999
> +++ dataimport.cc Sun Jun 13 20:33:18 1999
> @@ -30,7 +30,6 @@
> #include <string>
> #include <vector>
> #include <stdio.h>
> +#include <errno.h>
Right, this is the correct fix. Unfortunately this isn't required on glibc
2.0 systems, but the latest Debian and Red Hat do require it. I'm not
running the latest on the machine where I tested, so I missed it.
I'll fix this in the next release; until then, please add this line and
let me know if there are any other errors.
] [Thread Prev