Re: guppi problem

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Tom Gilbert wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Thomas Shannon wrote:
>
> ->
> ->The primary failure this time seems to be related to the absence of
> ->something called "guile-snarf" files.  These apparently have the file
> ->extension ".x" If they are supposed to be with the source files, I can't
> ->find them.
> ->
> ->Anybody know what's going on?

> Have you got guile installed? Sometimes referred to as libguile.
>
> Output of rpm -qif /usr/bin/guile-snarf follows:
(cut)

I have the latest guile and guile-devel rpms (1.3-6).
/usr/bin/guile-snarf is present.

I think that the Makefile is refering to files that should be in the
source but are missing.  Based upon the names of the files (e.g
scm_guppi.x, etc...) I'd say that these are specific to guppi.

Tom
------
Quote of the day for Sunday, 13 June, 1999:

"It is more shameful to mistrust one's friends than to be deceived
by them."

  - La Rochefoucauld