RE: can't logout from gnome-session

Sendmail taking a while to load is usually because of something with your
DNS configuration. Take a look at that and you should be able to clear it
up. =)

--Nathan

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net